Friday, June 13, 2008

Only 18 Days

We got the last of our vaccinations yesterday. Then we have four Typhoid pills to take yet over the next 8 days and we will be done with the medical part for our trip.
Cal has 6 days left to work or at least be at school. He has just about run out of work to do there. I am busy working on pictures trying to get as many as I can done before we leave.
We still do not have our airline tickets from Evansville to Miami yet. I am calling the travel agent this morning. She had said they would come by now so we will see. If you think of it you might remember this item in prayer.
Our collection of things to take is growing. It will be interesting to see how it all fits in suitcases and what it all will weigh.
Fay called from Brazil yesterday. They keep thinking of things for us to do and see. The nurse that gave us our shots had just been in Brazil two weeks ago and had been to Iguaza Falls. Her husband had hand glided from the cliffs by the falls. We quickly decided we would pass on that adventure. Just seeing the Falls will be enough and I am excited about seeing them.
Well just wanted to let you know what was happening. Must get back to work now.

Description

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm with you, the hand gliding doesn't sound my style; I'd just like to see them as well. Praying for your airline tickets.