After a couple of mildly stressful days we finally have ticket confirmation for our flights from Evansville to Miami. Our travel agent had said some time ago that we would get those tickets 15 days before our departure. Monday came and nothing. As of this morning we still had not heard from Delta. We contacted the travel agent and she changed our flight from Delta to American Airline. I have confirmed our reservations both on line and via the phone. Although we prefer Delta I am just happy to have confirmed reservations.
So it looks like all details are in order. We have passports, visas, vaccinations, and tickets. Now we just have to pack. I still need to do a couple more pictures but that should get done.
Cal has two days left to be at school. He has run out of work however except for a little to finish up Friday when Summer School is over.
Thank you again for praying. We don't know why God has seen fit for this change of plans with the tickets but He knows. I am reminded of Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Right now that future is three months in Brazil.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tickets Confirmed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment