A group of friends from church escorted us to the airport for a special send off!
We are officially on our way!! Several flights to go and around 24 hours of travel before we arrive to our final destination.
I will post as soon as we are settled in and I am able to post to let you know that we are there! Check back!
Our send off friends!
On our way!
Our friends watching as we check in.
Up, up and away!


5 comments:
I've been thinking of you both all day, and praying for your safety. So glad several were there to send you off, what a special day!!!
I'm so glad I was able to be there for your sendoff! I was able to hold back the tears until you started walking toward the plane, then the waterworks started. Stay safe! We're praying for you! Love ya!
It was so good to meet together with church friends and see you leave for your trip. We will be praying for you.
Your friend
Nina
I was going to wait until you posted again, but decided I needed to be in contact with you. Prayed for you both most of the night. I know you were sleeping (ha ha). It was a special day yesterday - thank you for sharing it with all of us. I was fine, until I was driving home, then I couldn't stop. Cal have fun fishing with Larry. Bobbi enjoy resting and catching up with Fay. Lots of love and prays going your way.
We are all anxious to hear that you have made it safe, hopefully you can post soon. We prayed for you tonight at prayer meeting, were thinking that you would be there then. Hope all is going well. Love you lots!
Post a Comment