Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy day

Good morning everyone, Here it is Tuesday, July 29 already. It doesn't seem like we have been here a month already. We have seen so much that is different than our lives at home and yet we feel at home here.

Cal has been asked to talk to some church leaders this next Sunday afternoon at a church in Anastasio about ministries our church has. He was also asked to speak at the evening service before communion next week. So he has been studying for that. Right now however he has the screen door off and is sanding it down so it doesn't drag.

I may have to get off the internet because Larry came home and needs the internet. Sorry the picture of Cal didn't come up. Talk to you later.

Description

4 comments:

Nina said...

So glad to hear from you again. I checked earlier and you had not posted again so just as I was ready to get busy with other things, I looked and now you had posted. I can't believe you have been there a month already.Time flies. Sounds like you are really busy with things of the Lord. What you are doing is such a neat way to serve the Lord. I am sure Fay and Larry are happy to have you there helping in so many ways.
Still praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Has it already been a month?! Wow, time does fly! I'm glad you're not homesick. We sure miss you back here, but I'm so glad you're able to experience this time in your life! Good to hear from you!

Kimberly said...

Time is sure going by quickly. Can't believe it has already been a month; this summer is flying by. The teens that went to TLC shared their testimonies on Sunday night and it was wonderful. I'm sure Larry and Faye are so enjoying having you there with them, what a joy that must bring to them. So glad to read your post!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy read your posts.

I hadn't got on since last week, so I had to catch up.

Lots of prayers going your way!