Hi everyone, Happy 4th to you. It was a very quiet day here today. No fireworks, parades, flags or picnics. I did hear fireworks last night but Fay says they shoot them off for any reason.
I want you to know the lost suitcase arrived here today. Cal does not know it yet. Larry called last night about 7. They had an hour and a half yet to drive but were spending the night in a town. Today they were fishing and visiting the Xavante tribe. I'll let Cal tell you about it later. They should be home tomorrow night late.
I wanted to show you more about here. Above is the street past Buckman's house. All the streets look like this.

This is Fay standing at their front gate to their house. I am still having problems getting the pictures on this blog correctly so I am going to stop now and try a different way.
Have a good evening. Watch the fireworks for me.

4 comments:
Oh it looks like you did great with the pictures; they look fine. I can't believe all the roads are like that, oh my. I'm sure you will have lots to tell all of us when you get back, and lots of pictures to share. We can sure hear all the fireworks going off around us. It was nice to all be off work here and be together. Can't wait to hear about Cal's trip.
when you upload pictures use the "add another picture" feature. pull in all the pictures you want to post at one time and set them all to the same layout and size.
what kind of look are you going for?
will dad "have" to take another fishing trip now that the poles have arrived?
I was pretty impressed with your picture layout this time! You'll get the hang of it, just keep playing around with it.
I bet the road are a mess when it rains! No such thing as a clean car, huh?
I'm glad you got your missing luggage. Would have been nice to have before Cal went on his trip, but at least you have it now. I'm excited to hear about his trip!
I'm so glad you've arrived there safely. When I see your pictures, I'm so homesick for Africa. Enjoy these months. Soak up everything you can. There will come a time when all you can do is fondly remember these days. I'm praying you will be a blessing there, and they will be a blessing to you.
Post a Comment